Agency Account Director
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations
nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming,
Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across
Australia every week!
We have an exciting role available for an experienced Agency Account Director to join our Melbourne Agency Sales team. The role
will represent our stations to media agencies in the Melbourne marketplace. Whilst radio sales experience is not essential, a
background representing any medium to advertising agencies will be a distinct advantage.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Sell advertising solutions to a list of clients with the objective of building, developing and growing the relationship and
• Generate new business opportunities with clients/agencies.
• Achieve monthly sales budgets.
The successful candidate will have:
• First class negotiation and presentation skills
• Exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
• Be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills
• A passion for the media industry
• The ability to work as an autonomous sales person in a highly competitive environment
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team
who are passionate about Energising Brands. Working here gives you access to great benefits like:
• A bonus week of leave,
• paid parental leave,
• annual learning and development program including study leave and
• an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover
letter and resume by close of business 30 November 2018.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin