Account Manager/Business Development Manager
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
We have an exciting role available for an experienced Account Manager/ Business Development Manager to join our Sydney Direct Sales team. The role will be responsible for representing our strong national and local brands to the direct market.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Find, keep and grow the right customers and achieve monthly/ quarterly/ annual revenue targets.
• Your goal of seeking out and capturing new business will be achieved by offering innovative and client focused advertising solutions encompassing on-air, digital and other multimedia platforms.
• Generate new business opportunities with clients. This may be achieved through cold calling/prospecting, networking or follow up on leads generated.
• Prepare rate schedules, reach and frequency data, research information to support sales solutions.
• Generate high quality briefs/sales presentations for presentation to clients, either written or verbal.
The successful candidate will have:
• New business development capabilities, including experience with cold calling.
• A proven track record of sales achievement and a passion to win.
• Ability to craft a relevant strategy and to create compelling solutions for our clients.
• Demonstrate a high standard of client presentation skills.
• Strong relationship development, influencing and negotiating ability.
• Self-discipline and self-motivation with a focus on client results.
• Exceptional communication, time management and multitasking skills.
• The capability of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment.
• Your own car and NSW driver’s license.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Energising Brands. Working here gives you access to great benefits like:
• A bonus week of leave,
• paid parental leave,
• annual learning and development program including study leave and
• an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 14 December 2018.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)